Large, 50-meter living room with a renaissance ceiling and a kitchenette is a place where our guests can eat, work or simply relax. Free Internet connection is provided. Clean bathrooms contain spacious showers. There is also a special place for children.
* We invite families with children that are older than 5 years old due to the fact that there is no elevator in the building, thus the guests must use the stairs.
Some of the rooms contain a beautiful view of the town hall and renaissance ceilings. On every bed there is a comfortable, thick mattress. In the common room, which has at its disposal a kitchenette, our guests may use free tea and coffee. Around the corner there are great restaurants and many pubs.
Facilities Dormitory room
Spacious and large rooms, closed lockers, hooks and lamps, broad and comfortable mattresses 90x200, wooden beds
You can go by foot:
- 1 minute Old Square,
- 5 minutes tram stop,
- 7 minutes Plac Wolności,
- 7 minutes Warta (the river),
- 15 minutes to the Castel (CK Zamek),
- 15 minutes to the Old Brewery shopping mall (Stary Browar),
- 15 minutes do Old Cathedral in Ostrów Tumski,
- 20 minutes to Cytadela Park,
- 30 minutes to Malta Lake,
- 25 minutes to the railway Main Station and Poznań Fair,
- 20 minutes to the bus stop at Rondo Kaponiera where you can take a bus to the Ławica Airport.
The hostel has been established by a graduate of the tourist studies, who travelled across the world, including Poland, for more than 10 years. During her travels, she did a lot of internships in many hotels and hostels, looking for the best solutions. She also worked in corps but as the time has shown, she decided to go back to her roots – eventually she set up her own hostel. Here you can meet friendly receptionists, who are travelers and adventure seekers as well, who will gladly advise you what to see and what to do in Poznań. All you need to do is just to ask as our motto is: Make yourself at home.
You can book your stay at the FOLK Hostel either by calling the following number: +48 882 810 134 or sending an e-mail to us (firstname.lastname@example.org). There is also a possibility of filling in a booking form.
2 Klasztorna Street, 61-779 Poznań
phone number: +48 882 810 134
The reception is open:
Monday - Sunday: 9.00 - 21.00
Out of season 10.00 - 20.00
Account number: IDEA BANK PL 11 1950 0001 2006 0020 6152 0001 (SWIFT IEEAPLPA)